1. A Vision is a powerful image of what we want to create in the future.
2. A Vision describes a meaningful future state.
3. A Vision represents what your mission will look like.
4. A Vision statement includes your strategy on how to achieve your mission.
5. Visioning releases spirit and inspires you.
6. Values are the foundation for vision.
7. Values energize, motivate and inspire.
8. Mission is a core competency that defines your unique strengths.
9. A Mission provides direction for developing a strategy.
10. Vision, Values and Mission need to be aligned.
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
-- Alan Kay, scientist, inventor
"Nothing happens unless first a dream."
-- Carl Sandburg
“If you don’t know where you are going Alice, any path will take you there.”
--Caterpillar, Alice in Wonderland
© Copyright 2003 Dr. Maynard Brusman